One of my favorite recurring Paris sights is the pianist outside Luxemourg RER station, across the street from the fabulous Jardin du Luxembourg, near the Pantheon. I’m not sure how he gets it there, but I think it’s pretty cool to step off the bus to see a piano sitting on the corner. He’s pretty good, too! You can also check out my YouTube video of him.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Revisiting My Blog
Whoa! How long has it been since I wrote in my blog? Well, my family tells me they still check it every once in a while, so I guess I’ll share from some of the marvelous times I had before I finished my postdoc and moved away from Paris. I travelled to Belgium, Alsace and Germany before I left, and had an incredible lunch at the newly three-starred L’Astrance in 16th arrondisement, so I have some pretty cool stuff blog about. I have to admit that I’m no longer doing my postdoc in Paris, but at long last sitting at home with my fiancé. By the end of my 18 months in France, I was really ready to come home, but I can already feel the urge to travel coming on. For now, there are so many wedding preparations to take care of that I will have to satisfy myself with revisiting the people and places I saw, and the delicious food I ate during that last hectic month.
One of my favorite recurring Paris sights is the pianist outside Luxemourg RER station, across the street from the fabulous Jardin du Luxembourg, near the Pantheon. I’m not sure how he gets it there, but I think it’s pretty cool to step off the bus to see a piano sitting on the corner. He’s pretty good, too! You can also check out my YouTube video of him.

One of my favorite recurring Paris sights is the pianist outside Luxemourg RER station, across the street from the fabulous Jardin du Luxembourg, near the Pantheon. I’m not sure how he gets it there, but I think it’s pretty cool to step off the bus to see a piano sitting on the corner. He’s pretty good, too! You can also check out my YouTube video of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi Amanda,
just to tell you that I'm still visiting your blog also (as you can see). So I wanted to encourage you to continue your blog... and even if you're not in Paris anymore!
I'll send you real news soon!
Tschüss from Germany!
Cecile
Post a Comment